P.O. Box 1161, QCCPO, NCR, Philippines 1100
Cell No. : +63 917-812-5546
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Laban Konsyumer Inc.
Website : www.labankonsyumer.com
PRESS LKI 2021-012
April 4, 2021
Consumer Group joins call for back to basics energy and water savings tips this peak summer months /quarter
- For those using electric fans , clean the blade and housing of dusts and particles .
- For those using air condition unit, maintain regularly and clean the filters and condensers .
- Turn off the lights when not needed. Also… Use natural light as much as possible.
- LED bulbs are recommended for lights. LED TVs are also more energy efficient. For appliances, inverter technology is more energy efficient.
5. Unplug unused electric appliances such as television , rice cooker , stove , radio.
6. Do not open the refrigerator for a longer time than needed. Keep it full but do not overload.
7 Take advantage of the sunny weather by hanging clothes under the sun than running a cycle in the dryer to dry them.
8. Water garden and plants in the morning.
9. Avoid use of running water.
10. Maintain a standby water containers for drinking and hygiene.
11. Watch out for power and water supply interruptions notices .
12.Keep your 2021 water and electricity bills handy .